Kingfisher Close, Warwick, CV34 5GD

For Sale £162,500

2 2 1
65% Shared ownership property. 100% ownership available at £250,000. An excellent opportunity to purchase this beautiful ground floor flat located within the highly desirable Portobello Way development situated between Warwick and Leamington Spa. The property offers well proportioned living space of 67 sq.m set over one level and benefits from a private patio garden to the rear. The accommodation comprises in brief a communal entrance hall with security entry system, private entrance hall, large open plan living room with sitting, dining and kitchen areas, two bedrooms, en suite shower room and main bathroom. The flat further benefits from an allocated parking space and garage. In our opinion this property would make an excellent first time or investment purchase and an internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate this flat and its location to the full. Shared ownership: The £162,500 advertised price is for 65% share of this property. There is a rent payable on the remaining 35% of £189.55 per month. 100% ownership is available at £250,000. Tenure: We have been informed by our client that the property is leasehold with a 125 year lease from 2019 and there is a monthly service charge of £193.03 and an annual ground rent of £250. All purchasers are strongly advised to seek confirmation of tenure, service charges and ground rents via their legal representative before purchasing the property. Council Tax Band B EPC Band D
  • Beautiful ground floor flat
  • Highly sought after development
  • Private patio garden
  • Open plan living space
  • Garage and allocated parking space
  • Viewing strongly recommended
Floorplan for Kingfisher Close, Warwick, CV34 5GD
EPC Graph for Kingfisher Close, Warwick, CV34 5GD

Book a valuation

Find out how much your property is worth